Type of Blinds
The clean lines and compact styling of our Roller blinds make them suitable for any sized window and every style of home.
A roller is truly a blind for all reasons and seasons, which is why they’re a firm favourite in home décor. They can be purely functional or used for their decorative qualities. Choose from a stunning collection of over 280 sheer, blackout, plain, printed and woven fabrics.
Delicate translucent fabrics provide a contemporary take on the conventional net curtain while Vibe, a new upbeat and intensely coloured range of plain fabrics reflects current trends for punchy shades. We have a fine selection of blackout fabrics, poles and finials along with an updated range of braids, including sequins, and fun pom pom trims!
Roller Blinds can also be fitted in a Perfect Fit frame to fit snugly inside uPVC window frames. This system is ideal for sealed unit double glazing as the blinds fit seamlessly between the glass and beading, with no need for drilling or screws. They’re also ideal for conservatories, tilt n’ turn windows or even back doors as you can open your windows without having to pull up the blinds first.
Reasons for choosing roller blinds:
- Classic styling and seasonal shades
- Functional fabrics, such as blackout and sheer
- Customise to suit your home with shaped hems
- Finish with a pole, pull or baid
- 22 blackout fabrics
- All fabrics are available with a new valance headrail
- New range of mix and match poles and finials and pulls
- A choice of 26 loop braid colours, including 6 wide braid and 2 sequin braid options. New pom pom braid in 6 colours
- 9 blackout designs plus 7 designs with children in mind.