Type of Blinds
When privacy and light control are the number one issue, verticals are perfect as their slats can be rotated to create light, airy spaces during the day or an ambient cosy room at night.
Often chosen as a modern alternative to net curtains, they are such an everyday window treatment for numerous reasons and work well in any room, especially where there are large windows.
Ideal also for when more light control is needed as they can easily adapt to block out harsh rays or let in gentle amounts of sunlight. Vertical blinds provide privacy and can either blend into an existing décor or make a real design or colour statement.
Reasons for choosing vertical blinds:
- Practical choices including sheer, PVC and flame retardant fabrics
- Curved head rails available for bay or bow windows
- Can be made to fit sloping windows
- A simple wand operates the blind
- The collection includes over 225 fabrics and many of these co-ordinate with the New Home Blinds Roller Blind range
- New exclusive printed and jacquard designs
- A choice of over 25 blackout colours in our various ranges
- Large neutral and on-trend monochrome section